zondag 22 juli 2012

This week I...


This week I...

* ...had a great diner at the Zalmhuis in Rotterdam and ate my first banoffee pie, I don't know how I've lived without it the past 26 years! ;-)
* ...went to the Swan Market in Rotterdam. I expected it to be a bit different but I still managed to buy a few things. Of course ;-)
* ...went to see the musical Wicked for the 2nd time, loved it again!
* ...went to Madurodam, it was better than I expected! :-)
* ...went to the cinema to see Brave, loved it! <3
* ...got a "new" (to me) Polaroid camera! It's a Polaroid 1000 Land Camera! And also bought one for Andreas as it was his birthday last Saturday :-) Ordered film at the Impossible Project which I hope will arrive this week! :-)
* ...cuddled quite a lot with my guinea pig Fender. He's just so incredibly cute and a little sad at the moment as he is having a bumble foot...
* ...crocheted a bow headband and it only took me one try :-) Something I wanted to do for months and was finished in about an hour or something... I'm just a master procrastinator... Now working on the second one, which will be for Mandy (my sister :-) )
* and finished 2 rolls of film. I can't wait to get it developed coming week! :-)

It's been a lovely week! :-D

xo,
Natascha
















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten